Advertise Your Event
Submit an Event to the College Calendar
Expand your reach by submitting your event to the college’s calendar. Our events are intertwined with the university’s calendar system, so it’s likely your event post will get exposure across the NC State community.
How to Submit an Event
- Go to our college calendar.
- Click Submit an Event to start submitting your event post.
- Log in with your NC State Unity ID and password.
- Submit your event post using the various submission fields. NC State has provided detailed instructions for how to fill out the submission form.
- NOTE: In the “Department” field, select College of Humanities and Social Sciences to make sure your event is shared on the college calendar. In the “Group” field, select your department or unit to make sure the event is displayed on your department or unit calendar.
- Click Submit.
Once we receive and approve your event in the calendar system, we can also include it in the college’s regular newsletter during the semester. This email goes to all college faculty, staff, students, in addition to campus leadership and friends of the college.
Please note that in order to be included in the college’s newsletter, your event must have some connection to the college. While there are many interesting and important events on campus, we can only publicize those sponsored by programs or faculty within the college.
Create an Electronic Billboard for Your Event
You can also promote your event by creating a billboard slide and submitting it to the university’s billboard system. Use the following tutorials to create and submit your billboard:
- How to create a slide:http://it.chass.ncsu.edu/faqs/create_billboard.php
- How to submit a slide:http://it.chass.ncsu.edu/faqs/submit_billboard.php
Keep the copy to a minimum and include a web address where people can get more info.