Disconnect Your Profile From the Campus Directory
By default, profiles include basic contact information listed in the universitywide Campus Directory system. This includes your first name, last name, title, email address, phone number, office and website. You can update your Campus Directory entry (MyPack Portal > Personal Details > Campus Directory Listing), and the college system will collect and update that information daily. To ensure that your information is updated across all campus websites and services, we recommend you update contact information within the Campus Directory.
However, if needed, you can disconnect your college profile from the Campus Directory system. This may be necessary, for example, if you don’t have a listing in the Campus Directory or if you’re a retired faculty member.
- Log in to your profile page.
- Go to go.ncsu.edu/chassprofile.
- Log in with your NC State Unity ID and password.
- Near the top of your profile page, find the field named Update from Campus Directory?
- Click the toggle button to No. Basic contact information should appear.
- Update or add your contact information to the various fields.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Note: Before updating your page, you can always preview your changes by clicking Preview Changes.