Setting the Date and Location
Avoid dates that conflict with other college, university, community or religious events. Check the following:
If you want the dean to attend, check with Crissy Williams-Brown, 919.513.1828.
Note: Some locations may charge a room rental fee.
- Caldwell Lounge: Contact the Dean’s Office, 919.515.2468.
- M-8, Caldwell Hall: Contact the Dean’s Office, 919.515.2468.
- 1911 Atrium
- McKimmon Center: 919.515.2277.
- NC State University Club: 919.828.0308.
- Talley Student Center: 919.515.2249.
- The State Club: 919.515.8394.
- Campus Classrooms: The list includes room capacity and in-room equipment. For event booking, e-mail the Registration and Records scheduling officer.
Other conference rooms may be booked through individual departments.
Refer to the NC State Transportation site for assistance with parking options.
Printable campus maps are available.