Edit Your College Profile Page
Edit your college profile page to add or update work experience, accomplishments, education, research publications, photo headshots and more. Introduce yourself to the campus community, and provide a glimpse of what you do.
You’ll edit your college profile page using WordPress. After logging in to the system, you’ll have the option to add or update information.
- Go to go.ncsu.edu/chassprofile.
- Log in with your NC State Unity ID and password.
- Add or update content in the various fields on the page editor.
- For additional assistance, see related topics for adding bio information, CVs, profile photos and publications.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Note: By default, your profile will include basic contact information listed in the universitywide Campus Directory. To update your Campus Directory entry, go to MyPack Portal > Personal Details > Campus Directory Listing.