Use this page to find helpful links, documents and policies.
Download our curriculum guide for comprehensive information about our undergraduate majors and minors, degree requirements and intracampus transfers.
Change of Degree Applications (CODA)
Students interested in intracampus transfer must submit Change of Degree Applications (CODA) through MyPack Portal. The college accepts applications four times per year and students can indicate a first and second choice major. Visit the CODA website for application dates and additional details.
To change or add another major in Humanities and Social Sciences, students must:
- Complete at least 12 letter-graded hours.
- Have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- Satisfy specific transfer requirements for the intended major.
Departments will review all applicants on a competitive basis. Candidates who meet the preferred qualifications outlined below have a higher probability of being accepted for admission. However, meeting the preferred qualifications does not guarantee admission to the desired major.
Developing a Course
NC State faculty may teach a course twice as a special topics course before developing it into a permanent course. Contact your department scheduling officer to find the appropriate number of special topics courses in your department.
For more information about course proposals, approvals and edits, visit Academic and Student Affairs’ guidelines.
Other Links for Faculty
- Office of Faculty Development
- Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications (DELTA)
- NC State Data Services
Policies and Procedures
- Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Attendance Regulations
- Contractual Readmission: College Deadlines and Procedures
- Disability Services for Students
- Form to Drop Students for Non-Attendance (Download)
- Instructor and Advisor Feedback on Schedule Modifications After Deadline (Download)
- Overload Approval Form (Download)
- Request and Notice of Consequences for Dropping Below 12 Hours (Download)
- Routing Slip for Course and Curriculum Actions (Download)
- Science/Technology Requirement for B.S. Degrees (Download)
- Student Conduct
- Undergraduate Course Syllabus