Add Publications From the University Library Database
List research publications from the NC State Libraries Citation Index.
- Log in to your profile page.
- Go to go.ncsu.edu/chassprofile.
- Log in with your NC State Unity ID and password.
- Scroll down to find the field named Show Publications from Library Database?
- Click the toggle button to Yes.
- Add your University Library Citation Index Author ID.
- To find your Author ID, go to the Citation Index search page and search for your name. When you find it, click the link on your name. The ID is at the end of the URL of this page, after “/profiles/.” Sometimes this will be an ID number, and sometimes it will be your unity ID.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Note: After saving your changes, a “Publications” heading will be added to your page, followed by the most recent articles pulled from the Citation Index. If you have previously added publications on your page, you may need to delete those to avoid duplication.