Crissy is from a small town called Battleboro. Because of adamant recommendations from her guidance counselors and teachers and receipt of multiple scholarships, she decided to leave the small rural country life to attend NC State University.
Crissy has resided in Raleigh ever since. Crissy has 2 teenaged sons who keep her active. After working her full time job as Executive Assistant to Dean, she enjoys watching movies, taking trips to the hair/nail salon, enrolling in graduate level courses online, and spending quality time with her lovely children. She also enjoys traveling around the world with her travel club, attending professional development and financial seminars with her teammates. Crissy’s future goals are to continue to grow professionally at the University level, promote and grow her part-time business, become more active in her sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha, Inc.), participate in Alumni events, and promote Autism awareness across the state.
Crissy’s most recents activities include: Habitat Build-A-Block volunteer, Pack Scholars reviewer, AAFSO community service volunteer coordinator and Upward bound mentor.
- Manage workflow and assist in delegating work to Dean’s office administrators while Dean works on development initiatives and other college priorities
- Serves as back-up Affirmative Action Officer approving positions in online HR peopleadmin system
- Coordinator of CHASS Staff Appreciation Day
- Coordinator of Awards Program in College to include Faculty Awards, Staff Awards for Excellence, Service Awards and Pride of the Pack
- Scheduling coordinator and facilitator of college events, including the college retreat, faculty meetings, faculty awards ceremony, and the new faculty/staff welcome reception.
- Monitors the Dean and Diversity Office’s budget online and updates the spending plan monthly
- Process online updates for the CHASS Business Continuity Plan
- Schedule individual appointments and committee meetings for the Dean
- College liaison with the Provost’s /Chancellor’s Office, CHASS department heads, and the CHASS RPT committee on various issues related to the Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure process.
- Develop and disseminate agenda and minutes for Faculty and Heads’/Deans’
- Supervise Work-Study students
B.S. Education North Carolina State University 1998
MBA Human Resource Management Strayer University 2006
M.S. Education Administration Strayer University 2018