My professional background spans providing solutions and services in technology support and liaison roles across higher education, information technology, public sector and retail settings.
Business Services Coordinator, Interdisciplinary Affairs and Partnerships, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
General working hours:
I am the primary contact for departmental finance/budgetary and human resources operations. I act as the liaison for our unit’s internal faculty and staff to our partners at the college and university level for several business and administrative operations. I also have the privilege of leading our unit’s staff team, collaborating with two colleagues in primarily student service roles.
- Graduate Clinical Support Specialist, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Research Assistant and Data Analysis Intern, Carolina Health Informatics Program, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- PC Asset Assistant Coordinator, North Carolina Department of Information Technology
- Program Analyst Assistant, Indiana University Southeast
- Support Technician / Software Trainer / Technology Specialist, Apple Store Oxmoor (Retail), Apple
- Assistant Apartment Manager / Resident Assistant, University of Louisville
You can learn more about me at roshanjohn.com.
Master of Professional Science (M.P.S.) Biomedical and Health Informatics University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 2020
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Mathematics Indiana University Southeast 2017