You have several options for connecting with our college and experiencing the place you'll call home.
Virtual Information Sessions
College Info Sessions for Prospective Students
Are you a prospective first-year, transfer or international student? Register for a virtual session with our college to get information tailored to your interests.
One-on-One College Info Session
If prospective first-year or transfer students are unable to attend scheduled college/admissions information sessions, they can schedule a one-on-one meeting with the college’s director of student recruitment and retention, Dara Leeder.
Specific availability differs by week. Email Dara to request a virtual appointment, indicating your preferred days/times. Please note that we are unable to accommodate same-day meeting requests.
Meet with a University Admissions Officer
Schedule a virtual information session with NC State’s admissions office to meet with an admissions officer. You’ll have an opportunity to discuss the application process, qualifications and more.
Our college’s administrative offices and academic departments are located in the north area of campus. Our spaces include:
- Caldwell Hall: 2221 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Dean’s Office
- Public and International Affairs
- Cox Hall (5th Floor): 2700 Stinson Dr., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Development Office
- Poe Hall: 2310 Stinson Dr., Raleigh, NC 27695
- Tompkins Hall: 2211 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Winston Hall: 2301 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Withers Hall: 101 Lampe Dr., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- 1911 Building: 10 Current Dr., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Social Work
- Sociology and Anthropology
Paid hourly visitor parking is available nearby in the following parking decks:
- Coliseum deck: 201 Jensen Drive; Raleigh, NC 27601.
- Dan Allen deck: 110 Dan Allen Drive, Raleigh NC 27606.