Visiting Days for Accepted Students
Our college offers two Visiting Days for accepted incoming freshmen and their families. Schedule your visit to attend a sample class, tour campus and meet academic advisers, faculty and current students. Experience what it’s like to be a student in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- March 1, 2019 (registration deadline: Feb. 22, 2019)
- March 8, 2019 (registration deadline: March 1, 2019)
Visiting Day Schedule
We invite both accepted incoming freshmen and their families to attend our Visiting Day program.
- 8:45 – 9:15 a.m.: Check-in and Campus Information Booths in Caldwell Lounge. A continental breakfast will be served.
- 9:15 – 9:25 a.m.: College Welcome and Introductions
- 9:35 – 10:25 a.m.: Attend a class
- 10:35 – 11:05 a.m.: Meetings with departmental advisors
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.: Student-to-student discussion
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.: Parents and Families Q&A
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm: Campus Tour (Optional; led by Office of Admissions)