Visiting Days for Accepted Students
Our college offers two Visiting Days for accepted incoming first-year students and their families. Attend a sample class, tour campus, and meet academic advisers, faculty and current students. Experience what it’s like to be a student in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
We’ll release our registration form after the first round of admissions decisions in the spring. We look forward to meeting you.
Visiting Day Schedule
We invite both accepted incoming first-year students and their families to attend our Visiting Day program.
- 8:45 – 9:15 a.m.: Check-in and campus information booths in Caldwell Lounge. A continental breakfast will be served.
- 9:15 – 9:25 a.m.: College welcome and introductions
- 9:35 – 10:25 a.m.: Attend a class
- 10:35 – 11:05 a.m.: Meetings with departmental advisors
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.: Student-to-student discussion
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.: Parents and families Q&A
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.: Campus tour (Optional; led by Office of Admissions)
Directions and Parking
Check-in takes place at Caldwell Lounge in Caldwell Hall, 2221 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27607.
Paid hourly visitor parking is available nearby in the following parking decks:
- Coliseum deck: 201 Jensen Drive; Raleigh, NC 27601.
- Dan Allen deck: 110 Dan Allen Drive, Raleigh NC 27606.